Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: My old recipes
- Makes 2½ cups
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 2 large onions, coarsely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- ¼ cup bottle gravy coloring (Kitchen Bouquet)
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- Mix soy sauce, onion and garlic in blonde or food processor until mixture is smooth.
- Transfer to glass container, stirring gravy coloring and seasoned salt.
- To use, allow ½ cup of marinade for each steak and ¼ cup for each chop.
- Arrange meat in a shallow glass baking dish and slather with sauce.
- Cover meat with plastic wrap and let stand at room temperature for 2 hours or refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Bring meat to room temperature before grilling.
- Makes an ideal marinade for less expensive cuts of beef such as chuck steak or round steak; it can also be used for shoulder lamb chops, pork chops or to brush on hamburgers while grilling.