Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook time: n/a
Serves: 6 – 8 servings
A nice tropical salsa that pairs perfectly with chicken apple sausage, fish and most white meat.
- 2 mangoes, diced
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 medium red onion, finely diced
- 6 tbsp lime juice (or 2 freshly squeezed limes)
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar (feel free to use flavored vinegar as well)
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 jalapeño pepper (or more to taste)
- Combine all ingredients in large bowl
- Season to taste