- Grate the strawberry and add sugar in it and cook until enough liquid has evaporated to leave a thickened strawberry purée.
- If the natural color of the sauce is a little pale, add red food coloring to perk up the color.
- Cool sauce completely before adding it to the eis.
- Squeeze vanilla ice cream through a spaetzle press.
- And spread it over the serving dish.
- Then top with a strawberry sauce.
- Add coconut flakes, and on the top decorate with almond or white chocolate.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.