Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- Original recipe
- Source: Mediterranean Light
- Serves: 4 to 6
- 1½ pounds (6 to 7 medium) tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 4 to 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (juice of 1 large lemon) to taste
- 1 green chili pepper, finely minced
- 3 tablespoons cilantro or parsley, very finely minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Place the tomatoes in a bowl or on a platter.
- Combine the remaining ingredients and toss with the tomatoes.
- Serve at once or chill and serve.
- The salad will keep for 2 to 3 hours in the refrigerator.
Nutritional information Edit
- Calories: 67 | Protein: 1 g | Sodium: 10 mg | Fat: 5 g | Carbohydrates: 7 g