Eat with any of the dishes that have 'soup' with them.
- Meat or fish (about 1 kg)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 Onion
- 4 peppers
- 2 magi cubes
- Cooking oil
- 1 cup of ground egusi
- 2 cups or one medium branch of spinach.
- Boil the meat or fish until it is tender, and keep it aside.
- Chop the spinach if required.
- Ground the tomatoes, peppers and onions together (you will need to add some water).
- Place in a pot, add the meat, and the magi cubes, and about 2 tablespoons of cooking oil, and the ground egusi, and the chopped spinach.
- Cook for about 20 to 30 minutes.
- Add salt and ground pepper to taste.