Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 2 cups raw rice
- 4 cups chicken stock (look up directions for preparation)
- 2 pinches of saffron threads
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 4 eggs
- 1½ cups Canine Curry Sauce (look up directions for preparation)
- In a large pot, boil the rice and chicken stock.
- Add in the saffron then cover the pot and reduce the heat to low to allow it to simmer for 20 minutes approximately until rice is soft.
- In a separate frying pan or skillet, simmer enough water to be able to cover the eggs, then, add in vinegar.
- Break eggs into the skillet one by one and allow them to simmer in the liquid.
- Poach these for 5 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, put the cooked rice onto a dish.
- Take out the eggs from the liquid with a big spoon and put these over the rice.
- Pour the curry sauce on top and serve.