Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This makes enough stuffing for at least 8 eggs; it is very, very good, and quite attractive as well.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Source: How to Cook Everything, by Mark Bittman
- Time: 5 minutes with precooked eggs | 20 minutes with raw eggs
- Makes 8 servings
- 8 hard-boiled eggs
- 6 to 8 oz of trimmed spinach
- ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp butter
- a tiny grating of nutmeg
- Cool the eggs, peel them, cut them in half the long way, and carefully remove the yolks.
- Steam or parboil the spinach; drain, squeeze dry, and chop finely.
- Mash the spinach with the yolks along with ½ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, 2 tbsp butter, a tiny grating of nutmeg, salt, and pepper.
- Taste and adjust seasoning before stuffing the whites.