- Wash the dried boletuses thoroughly, soak them for 3 – 4 hours until they swell, then wash them again.
- For boiling place them into the water in which they swelled, add 3% vinegar and boil until done.
- Use hard-boiled eggs, remove shells, cut off the blunt end of each egg and take out the yolks.
- Shred the boiled mushrooms, fry and blend with fried onions and yolk, add the salt.
- Fill the centre of the whites with this mixture.
- Arrange them in a salad-dish and cover with the cut-off tops.
- Pour over the sauce, garnish with greens and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.