Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Recipe courtesy Michael Chiarello, 2007
- Show: Easy Entertaining with Michael Chiarello
- Episode: Day After Brunch
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 2½ tablespoons butter
- 2½ tablespoons freshly chopped thyme leaves
- 12 eggs, preferably organic
- gray salt or coarse sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Rub the inside of 6 ramekins with the butter and then season with the thyme, distributing both equally amongst the ramekins.
- Add 2 eggs to each, season with salt and pepper.
- Place the ramekins in a baking dish, and pour water into the baking dish until it is halfway up the sides of the ramekins.
- Carefully place the baking dish in the pre-heated oven.
- Bake eggs for 15 minutes, or until set and golden on top.
- Eat and enjoy!.