Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 8 eggs
- 4 tablespoons non salted butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1½ cup dry white wine
- 1 truffle (white or black)
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until well mixed.
- In a frying pan, heat the butter over medium heat until the butter is brown.
- Reduce heat and add in the eggs and cook, stirring constantly with a spatula.
- As soon as the eggs are ready, pour in the milk and mix well.
- Add in the salt and pepper to taste.
- Put the mixture into the dog's bowls and grate the truffles over the top of the eggs.