Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a recipe I obtained from an Estate sale. I obtained it when I purchased the family collection from the Monroe Estate in Stephenville, Texas in 1982.
- Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- 4 cups hot cooked rice
- 6 eggs beaten at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- buttered flavored non stick cooking spray
- ¾ stick butter
- Spray heavy skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium high heat.
- Add oil.
- Pour in eggs and let heat for one minute then scramble softly and turn fire down to low and add butter and rice.
- Mix well.
- Turn heat back up to medium high and continue stir frying egg mixture for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper the continue to stir for 5 more minutes.
- Serve immediately.