- 4 eggs (2.4 grams of carbs)
- Canadian Bacon
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3 beaten egg yolks (0.9 grams of carbs)
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp lemon juice (1.3 grams of carbs)
- Lightly grease skillet.
- Fill skillet half way with water. Bring water to boiling.
- Reduce heat and simmer.
- Break eggs into cup and carefully slide one at a time into water. Allow space for each egg.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat Canadian Bacon in skillet.
- Remove poached egg and serve with Canadian Bacon and Hollandaise Sauce.
- For sauce, combine butter, egg yolks, water and lemon juice. Heat in a double boiler, stirring constantly.