Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- Source:my old recipes.
- Dilute soup with ¾ cup water.
- Split muffins.
- Toast them, then cut each half into 8 wedges, trying to keep shape intact.
- Place ½ muffin in individual baking dish.
- Cover each with 2 pieces Canadian bacon.
- Make small hollow in center, break eggs into it.
- Spoon over top ½ cup mushroom soup mixture.
- Bake at 350 °F for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Eggs should be set, but not hard cooked.
- They will continue cooking a little after being removed from oven.