- Fry eggplants in plenty of olive oil.
- eggplants absorb plenty of oil.
- Fry until eggplants get brown and tender.
- Add water if you do not want to use too much oil.
- In another saucepan heat olive oil (much less than the portion that you use for frying the eggplants) and add tomato mash and half of the garlic.
- Add salt and pepper for taste and bring to boil.
- Add eggplants into the saucepan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- While you simmer the eggplants with the tomato and garlic whiz in a blender the vinegar with the rest of the garlic.
- When eggplants are ready, remove from heat and pour the vinegar and garlic mixture over them.
- Season eggplants with oregano and stir them well.
- Cut some medium size pieces of cheese and add into the saucepan.
- Let cool and serve.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.