Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 kg eggplants
- 1 cup walnuts
- 2 – 3 cloves garlic
- ½ cup oil
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon saffron
- ½ bunch greens
- salt to taste
- Wash the eggplants, cut them lengthwise, sprinkle them with salt from inside and leave them for an hour.
- Then squeeze and fry in olive oil in a pan with a closed cover.
- Put ready eggplants on a tray and cool them.
- Prepare the stuffing: pound walnuts, then coriander seeds, garlic, saffron and salt and dilute in vinegar.
- Add finely shredded coriander.
- Fill the eggplants with the stuffing, arrange on a plate, allow it to settle and then serve.