Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Healthy Recipes for Diabetic Friends Y-Group
- ½ pound eggplant, peeled and cut into ¼ inch slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ cup spaghetti sauce
- ¾ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- Brush both sides of eggplant slices with oil.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400°F for 8 minutes.
- Turn and bake 7 – 8 minutes longer or until lightly browned and tender.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Place one eggplant slice in each of two 10-oz. ramekins coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Top each with 2 tablespoons spaghetti sauce and 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese.
- Repeat layers twice.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°F for 20 – 25 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Nutritional information Edit
For one serving:
- 287 calories | 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat) | 30 mg cholesterol | 750 mg sodium | 16 g carbohydrate | 4 g fiber | 15 g protein.