Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny via World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 large eggplants, chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- grated rind of 2 lemons
- seasonings to taste
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Sauté eggplant until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Press ¼ of the mixture into an egg ring on individual serving plates.
- Remove ring.
- Prepare topping: combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Spoon equal amounts onto each salad.
- Serve immediately.