Contributed by Jenn B aka Mom2Sam and Tiny via World Recipes Y-Group
- Serves 4
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 large eggplants, chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- grated rind of 2 lemons
- seasonings to taste
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- ¼ cup roughly chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- grated rind and juice of 1 lemon
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Sauté eggplant until tender.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Press ¼ of the mixture into an egg ring on individual serving plates.
- Remove ring.
- Prepare topping: combine ingredients in a bowl.
- Spoon equal amounts onto each salad.
- Serve immediately.