Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 large pepper (sweet, not hot), sliced
- 1 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium yellow squash, sliced
- 1 medium Eggplants, peeled & cubed
- 1 Potato, peeled & cubed
- 1 large can (24 - 28 ounces) tomatoes, cut up and save the juice
- 2 tsp. Sugar (optional)
- 1 tsp. oregano or basil
- Heat oil; add garlic and saute for 2–3 minutes until softened.
- Add all of the vegetables, tomatoes, and Sugar.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then lower the heat and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add the seasonings to taste.
- Simmer 15 minutes more. Let cool.
- Top with grated Cheese, if desired.
Contributed by Edit
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!