Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 1 small eggplant
- 1/2 lbs sausage, bulk
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs, dry
- 1 tsp butter (or marg.), melted
- 1/4 cup cracker crumbs
- Peel eggplant, and cut into 1" cubes; cook in a small amount of boiling water for 10 minutes or until tender. Drain. Let cool slightly.
- Cook sausage and onion until onion is tender and sausage is brown.
- Combine eggplant, sausage mixture, egg, and breadcrumbs.
- Mix well, and spoon into a greased 1-quart casserole.
- Combine butter and cracker crumbs; sprinkle over casserole.
- Bake at 350 °F for 25 minutes.