- Peel eggplant; dice into 2" cubes.
- Simmer with salt in water to cover in medium-size saucepan 20 minutes to tender.
- Mash in large bowl.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in medium-size skillet over medium heat.
- Add onion, pepper and pine nuts; cook until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Add to eggplant in bowl.
- Stir in basil, eggs, matzoh, salt and pepper.
- Scrape into greased small casserole.
- Dot with margarine.
- Bake in preheated moderate (350°F) oven for 35 minutes to heat through.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.