- In a flat pan with a lid, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil and gently cook the fish fillets until they are golden brown.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Adding more oil if necessary, cook the onion a few minutes and then add the bacon or ham.
- After this, replace the fish and add the water, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and then toss in the eggplant slices.
- Cover the pan and turn the heat to low, simmering for 20 to 30 minutes until the eggplant is tender and the flavors have blended.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.