Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a flat pan with a lid, heat 2 tablespoons of the oil and gently cook the fish fillets until they are golden brown.
- Remove from pan and set aside.
- Adding more oil if necessary, cook the onion a few minutes and then add the bacon or ham.
- After this, replace the fish and add the water, salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil and then toss in the eggplant slices.
- Cover the pan and turn the heat to low, simmering for 20 to 30 minutes until the eggplant is tender and the flavors have blended.