- Peel and slice eggplant in chunks.
- Saute eggplant in a oil until light brown.
- Add onions, tomato balls, meat, and stir.
- Add water, salt and pepper and bring to a boil, then add tomato paste.
- Cover the pan and turn the heat to low, simmering for 20 to 30 minutes and stir often until the eggplant is tender and the flavors have blended.
- Can be served with rice, or your favourite side dish.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.