Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 100 g (3½ oz) onions
- 500 g (1 lb) fresh fish
- 500 g (1 lb) peeled eggplant
- 8 to 9 peeled okra
- 200 g (7 oz) seeded tomato
- a few taro leaves cut into strips
- 10 g (⅓ oz.) chili pepper
- cooking oil
- Peel onions; chop finely; sauté in a little oil;.
- Add fresh fish of your choice; cook over low heat for 15 minutes;.
- Add eggplant, okra, seeded tomato,a few taro leaves and chili pepper;.
- Cover with water; cover and let simmer 30 minutes;.
- Remove the vegetables; drain; crush and return to the pot;.
- Season with salt.