Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 8 slim Japanese Eggplants
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 8 teaspoons spicy vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Bake Eggplants in a 350 oven for 25 minutes.
- Let the Eggplant cool.
- Peel the skin off, trying to preserve as much of the flesh as possible.
- With a fork, mash the Eggplant in a bowl.
- Stir in the vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cool for half an hour to optimize flavor before serving.
Contributed by Edit
This Y-group is international. Good food from all parts of the world. A place where we can share the wonderful food from all over the world.