Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder, divided
- 2 cups grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
- 2 large Eggplant, peeled and sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella Cheese, divided
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 (10 ounce) package chopped frozen spinach, thawed and pressed
- 4 cups Mariara Sauce or 1 28 ounce jar tomato Pasta sauce, divided
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
Spread about 1/3 of the Pasta sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Place about 2 tablespoons of spinach mixture in the center of each Eggplant slice and roll securely; place in prepared pan. Pour remaining Pasta sauce over Eggplant rolls and top with remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella Cheese.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.