Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Always check the ingredients to make sure the product is vegan.
- 1 large Eggplant
- 3 finely chopped green onion
- 1 clove(s) minced large garlic
- 1 large peeled and chopped tomato
- 1/2 finely chopped celery
- 1 Tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 2 Teaspoon(s) vegetable oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon(s) black pepper
- Prick Eggplant in several places with a fork.
- Place on baking sheet and bake in 400 (f) oven for 45 minutes or until soft, turning once or twice during baking.
- Let cool, then peel and chop finely.
- In mixing bowl, combine Eggplant, onions, garlic, tomato, celery, and green pepper if using; toss and mix.
- Add lemon juice, oil, salt and pepper; mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to blend flavors. Makes 3 cups.