Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Drain tomatoes but save the juice.
- Put tomatoes into a saucepan.
- Heat and stir.
- Add salt, butter, and flour.
- Stir until flour is well dissolved.
- Add rest of ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes to make a tomato sauce.
- Slice eggplant and squash into rounds.
- Place in large skillet.
- Add peppers and onions.
- Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Add water.
- Pour tomato sauce over vegetables.
- Cover and cook over medium heat for 10–15 minutes, until eggplant and squash are tender.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and cover until cheese melts.
- Use 2 eggplants if no squash is available.