Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group
- Makes about 48
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon rum extract
- ½ teaspoon brandy extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- ¼ cup colored (or plain) sugar
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- In large mixer bowl, combine all cookie ingredients (except ¼ cup colored or plain sugar and nutmeg).
- Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
- Combine the ¼ cup colored sugar with the nutmeg; set aside.
- Shape rounded teaspoonfuls of dough into 1-inch balls; roll in sugar mixture.
- Place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned.
- Remove and cool.