Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Yield: 10 – 12 servings
- 1 tsp unflavored gelatin
- ¼ cup water
- 1 can (16 oz) sliced pears
- 1 pack (6 oz) lemon-flavored gelatin
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- ¾ cup eggnog
- 1 can (11 oz) mandarin oranges drained
- orange slices (optional)
- maraschino cherries (optional)
- mint leaves (optional)
- In a small bowl, combine gelatin and water; set aside.
- Drain pears, reserving juice; set pears aside.
- Add enough water to the juice to measure 2 cups.
- Pour into a saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat; stir in gelatin mixture and lemon gelatin until completely dissolved.
- Cool for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in sour cream and eggnog until well blended.
- Chill until partially set.
- Cut the oranges and pears into chunks; add to eggnog mixture.
- Pour into an oiled 6-cup mold.
- Chill until firm.
- Garnish with oranges, cherries and mint if desired.