Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Beat sugar and Crisco until well blended.
- Add egg, syrup, vanilla and rum; beat until fluffy.
- Combine flour, nutmeg, baking soda, and salt.
- Add to creamed mixture slowly and at low speed until well blended.
- Wrap with plastic and chill several hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- And put foil on cooling surface.
- Divide dough into 10 portions.
- Roll each into a 15" rope, then cut into 3" logs.
- Place logs 2" apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake, one sheet at a time, about 7 – 9 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool 2 minutes on sheets, remove to foil to cool completely.
- Combine powdered sugar and water.
- Dip ends of logs into icing; roll in pecans.
- Put back on foil until icing sets.