Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar.
- Beat in eggnog, baking soda and nutmeg.
- Gradually add flour and mix well.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out half of the dough to ⅛-inch thickness.
- Cut into desired shapes; place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Repeat with remaining dough.
- Brush with egg white; sprinkle with colored sugar.
- Bake at 350°F for 6 – 8 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Cool on wire racks.