Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bread pudding Edit
- 2 cup Skim milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 10 cup 12 oz French bread cubes 1"
- 2/3 cup Raisins
- 1 cup Firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tbsp rum
- 2 tbsp margarine or butter
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla
- Heat oven to 350 °F.
- Spray a 13 x 9 x 3 (3 quart) baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all bread pudding ingredients except bread and Raisins.
- Blend until smooth with a wire whisk.
- Fold in bread cubes and Raisins.
- Pour into sprayed baking dish.
- Bake for 40–45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine all rum sauce ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
- Serve over warm bread pudding.