Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cook time: 45 minutes
Chocolate will be everyone's favorite. Chocolate cake is made with chocolate/cocoa powder. Chocolate cake is a cake flavored with melted chocolate or cocoa powder.
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- 4-6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp butter or oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 drops lemon juice/fruit vinegar
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Sieve flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda twice.
- Melt butter, add the powdered sugar and mix until frothy.
- Add the flour mixture, vinegar and milk, mix gently for five minutes and in a single direction.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease the baking tray with butter and dust with flour.
- Pour the cake batter into the tray and bake for 20-30 minutes or until the knife inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool and reach room temperature.
- Mix the icing sugar with the lemon juice and make into a paste.
- Apply this icing on the cool cake.
- Arrange the cherry on top.