Cook time: 45 minutes
Chocolate will be everyone's favorite. Chocolate cake is made with chocolate/cocoa powder. Chocolate cake is a cake flavored with melted chocolate or cocoa powder.
- 1½ cup all purpose flour
- 4-6 tbsp cocoa powder
- 5 tbsp butter or oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 drops lemon juice/fruit vinegar
- 4 tbsp icing sugar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- Sieve flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda twice.
- Melt butter, add the powdered sugar and mix until frothy.
- Add the flour mixture, vinegar and milk, mix gently for five minutes and in a single direction.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Grease the baking tray with butter and dust with flour.
- Pour the cake batter into the tray and bake for 20-30 minutes or until the knife inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Let the cake cool and reach room temperature.
- Mix the icing sugar with the lemon juice and make into a paste.
- Apply this icing on the cool cake.
- Arrange the cherry on top.