Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cut chicken into little pieces, put it into the pan with water and start boiling.
- Meanwhile prepare the vegetables: peel the potatoes, onion and carrots.
- Then cut the potatoes, carrots and when the chicken is ready put them into the broth.
- At the same time chop onion and start frying it with butter on the frying pan till it becomes more yellow.
- Put it into the chicken bouillon too.
- After that take eggs, open them and mix well in the bowl.
- Now pour egg mixture slowly into the soup, stirring it at the same time.
- At the end you can add chopped parsley, salt and pepper.