Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This croissant sandwich is perfect for breakfast or anytime of day.
- Prep: 15 minutes
- Makes 4 servings
- 8 teaspoons Land O Lakes® butter
- 4 croissants, split
- 8 slices (¾-ounce each) Land O Lakes® American cheese
- ¼ pound thinly sliced deli ham
- 8 hot poached eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives, if desired
- Heat broiler.
- Spread 2 teaspoons butter on bottom half of each croissant.
- Place buttered-side up on baking sheet.
- Broil 5 to 7 inches from heat until light golden brown (1 to 2 minutes).
- Top each toasted croissant half with 1 slice cheese and ¼ of ham.
- Continue broiling until cheese is melted (1 to 2 minutes).
- Place 2 poached eggs and 1 slice cheese over ham on each croissant.
- Continue broiling until cheese is melted (1 minute).
- Sprinkle with chives; top each with remaining croissant half.
- Tip: to poach eggs heat 1½ to 2 inches water in saucepan to boiling.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Break egg into small bowl; carefully slip egg into water.
- Cook until whites and yolks are firm, not runny.
- Remove with slotted spoon.
Nutritional Information Edit
Per 1 Serving: Calories 620, Fat 41 g, Cholesterol 535 mg, Sodium 1590 mg, Carbohydrates 31 g, Dietary Fiber 0 g, Protein 31 g