Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Contributed by Pets Holistic Med Community
Pets Holistic Med is a community based on Holistic Pet Care Issues. Membership to the site is free. Also, feel free to participate in the Pet Holistic Forums, check out our free articles, web resources and our eBook.
Dr. Mayra Alfonso has published a Holistic Pet Care Guide exclusively available on this site. This manual is a must for pet owners. Be sure you know the facts about your pets health care options before damaging your pets health and well being with dangerous and risky treatments!
- 2 cups chicken gizzards
- 2 liters milk
- 4 raw eggs
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Ground black pepper
- 12 slices bread
- 8 hard boiled eggs, sliced
- 4 cups beef stock
- Heat oven to 175°C.
- And grease a baking pan.
- Put the chicken gizzards in a pan with water covering them by an inch.
- Bring these to a boil, and reduce heat and simmer the gizzards, covered during an hour.
- Drain them once done and cut them into little pieces.
- Beat raw eggs, milk, mustard, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Arrange the bread on the bottom of the baking pan and pour the eggs mixture over the bread.
- Put the hard boiled eggs and gizzards over the bread and pour the beef stock on top.
- Cover the baking pan with a lid or tin foil and bake for about 45 minutes.
- Once done, cool the pie and serve while it is still warm.