Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Pesmeciori din albus
- 2½ oz / 70 g (2 tablespoons) melted butter
- 5 oz / 150 g confectioner's sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 7 whipped egg whites
- 3 – 4 tablespoons vanilla-flavored sugar
- 5 oz / 150 g flour
- butter for greasing the pan
- Cream the butter with the sugar, add vanilla and flour, mixing well, then add the whipped egg whites, gently folding them in.
- Pour the mixture into a bread pan covered with buttered paper and bake at medium heat.
- Test with a wooden pick.
- Remove from the pan and leave until the next day when you cut into very thin slices.
- Cut each slice into 4 – 5 pieces.
- After that, put all the pieces into a large baking sheet and bake until crisp.
- When done, roll into vanilla flavored confectioner's sugar.