- Prepare vermicelli, set aside.
- Heat up oil.
- Chop onions and crush garlic.
- Sauté onion, garlic and piment until onions are semi-transparent.
- Add several cups of water, Maggi cubes and shrimp.
- Cover and let it come to a rolling boil (very important).
- While water boils, crack eggs and drop into pot one at a time.
- Let eggs cook for 4–6 minutes.
- Add cooked vermicelli, cover, and take off heat.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.