- In a medium saucepan, combine water, bouillon, and parsley and onion flakes.
- Bring to a boil.
- Lightly beat eggs together.
- Gradually stir into soup.
- Remove about half a cup of the soup.
- Stir in cornstarch until there are no lumps, and return to the soup.
- Boil until soup thickens.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.