Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
In Romanian: Sos de ou
- 1½ cups tomato sauce or broth
- 2 yolks (Instead of using raw yolks, you may use finely chopped hard boiled yolks)
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- The sauce may be prepared with fried or unfried flour.
Fried flour version Edit
- If you are using fried flour, fry it lightly in butter, add hot tomato sauce or broth, pouring a little at a time and constantly stirring.
- Add salt to taste and simmer for 10 minutes.
- When it is ready, mix with two yolks whipped with two tablespoons of milk.
- Serve warm.