- 6 hard-boiled, eggs, chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ⅓ cup diced green pepper (capsicum)
- finely chopped onions to taste
- 2 to 3 tbsp prepared mustard
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 6 medium tomatoes
- dash of pepper
- Combine egg, celery, green pepper, onions, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Add salad dressing.
- Mix well and chill.
- Turn tomato stem end down.
- Without cutting to bottom, cut down, making 6 slices.
- Sprinkle cut surface with salt.
- Fill between slices with egg salad.
- Arrange on crisp salad greens.
- Garnish with parsley.