Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, peeled, chilled
- 1 tbsp green onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp celery, finely chopped with leaves
- ½ tsp salt
- dash freshly ground pepper
- 3 tbsp Lemon Mayonnaise
- ½ tsp hot pepper prepared mustard (optional)
- Finely dice the eggs; mix thoroughly with all other ingredients.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or until flavors are well blended.
- Mound on crisp lettuce, garnished with a dash of paprika, and serve as a salad.
- This also may be used as a spread for crackers (I would use for a sandwich to go with a salad on a hot, hot day).
- Also, topping with mustard is good for an extra kick of flavor.
Nutritional information Edit
Food exchange per serving: 1 medium-fat meat