- Place eggs in a pot of cold water with 1 teaspoon salt and boil them till they are hard-boiled.
- Onions can be diced in the food processor and later the mushrooms too.
- Place onions in a pan and cook on low for one minute to remove the bitter taste.
- Add pepper.
- Then pour oil on them and stir.
- After a few minutes, add diced mushroom pieces.
- Fry all together.
- Peel hard-boiled eggs under cold water.
- Chop eggs, fried onion mixture, salt, mayonnaise and dill together.
- The texture should be a fine spread.