Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
what in the world is this but it is cool
- 6 c.water
- 2 c.flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 tsp.baking soda
- 1/4 tsp.salt
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Skim off the foam.
- Batter will be runny.
- Using a 12"-14" non-stick type skillet, grease lightly and wipe off excess with paper towel.
- Heat skillet over low flame.
- Put 1/3 c. batter in skillet.
- Move skillet in a circular motion to disperse batter evenly, being careful not to create holes.
- Skin is cooked when the steam stops, the edges curl up and bottom just begins to show spots of browning.
- Drop skin onto damp towel by turning skillet upside down over towel.
- Cover with another damp towel.
- Begin process again to make another skin; skins may be stacked under towel.
- When ready to use, carefully peel up one skin and place on clean dry surface.
- Fill with egg-roll filling as directed.