Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Boil potatoes and eggs in a cattle.
- While boiling, fry sliced onions until they get golden color.
- After the potatoes get boiled properly, peel off the skins, drain extra water (by drying the potatoes in a heated pan for a minute or more), mix with fried onions and some bread crumb.
- Mix thoroughly with ginger paste, garlic paste, garam masala, cilantro leaves, and red chili powder to make a fine paste.
- Peel off the egg shells.
- Coat the eggs with potato mix and make oval shaped balls.
- Make 8 balls.
- Take one ball, add flour surrounding its surface, dip it in beaten egg, and then add bread crumb before frying the chop in a deep frying pan.
- Keep heat at medium or low and deep fry until the color becomes reddish brown.
- Sprinkle black pepper and serve hot with ketchup.