- NOTE: For this recipe, you'll need a mixer and 3 mixing bowls. (2 MEDIUM 1 LARGE)
- Separate eggs: Yolks in large mixing bowl, whites in medium mixing bowl.
- Place whipping cream in medium mixing bowl.
- Beat whites until stiff, adding ⅓ cup of sugar then set aside.
- Beat cream until stiff, adding ⅓ cup of sugar set aside.
- Beat york until light and thickening adding ⅓ cup of sugar slowly.
- Add 1 cup of Georgia Moonshine SLOWLY while beating constantly.
- To the yolks, mix in the beaten egg whites.
- To this mixture mix in the whipped cream.
- To this final mixture add 1 cup of sweet milk and mix well.