Makes 5 servings (3 pancakes per serving)
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- ½ cup sliced green onions
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
Chinese sauce Edit
- Combine cabbage, onions, celery seed and rice.
- Add pepper and soy sauce to beaten eggs.
- Stir eggs into cabbage mixture.
- For each pancake pour ⅓ cup mixture on lightly greased griddle.
- Cook until lightly browned on each side.
- Serve with Chinese sauce.