Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Place vegetable stock in large soup pot, and heat over high heat.
- When stock comes to a boil, stir in dandelion greens, arugula leaves, sorrel leaves and peas.
- When soup returns to a simmer, reduce heat to medium-low, and cook about 1 minute.
- Season to taste.
- Pour eggs gradually into soup, stirring constantly, allowing egg “threads” to form.
- Remove from heat, ladle into individual soup bowls, garnish with cheeses and serve immediately.