Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
From the Portland Oregonian's Foodday, 12/22/93
- Makes 8 servings
- 6 cups skim milk, divided
- 8 oz Egg Beaters
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp rum extract
- ¼ cup brandy, optional
- 1 ground nutmeg, optional garnish
- 1 ground cinnamon, optional garnish
- In large saucepan, over medium heat, heat 5 cups milk, egg beaters and sugar until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and rum extract.
- Cover; chill.
- Just before serving, stir in brandy if desired; thin to desired consistency with remaining skim milk.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and cinnamon.
Nutritional information Edit
- 152 calories (25% from protein, 56% from carbohydrate, 7% from fat, 11% from alcohol) | 10g protein | 21g carbohydrate | 1g fat | 3mg cholesterol | 145mg sodium.
- Exchanges: ½ milk, ½ meat.