Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Medium Onion -- finely chopped
- 1/2 Cup almonds
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- salt And pepper -- to taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 Teaspoon saffron
- 7 Cups Boiling water Or Broth
- 1 Pound Ground Beef
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro
- 2 Medium eggs
- 1 Cup vermicelli
- 1 Tablespoon parsley -- finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
4) From into balls the size of marbles.
5) Add to mixture with remaining boiling water. Cook over medium heat until meatballs are well done about 20 minutes.
6) Add vermicelli and cook for 5 minutes.
8) Stir well but do not boil.